Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teacher sanity day vs. teacheritis

Dear Spring Break,

Please come quickly... I NEED you!

Love,
Karly


In the midst of accreditation, lesson planning, dealing with delinquent seniors who have senioritis, cell phone and cheating problems among the student population, SALT trip planning, trip to US this summer organizing and other random stuff/responsibilities, I would really just like spring break to be here... and PRONTO!

Seriously, whoever invents holidays and makes school schedules needs to put a few more days off in the schedule between January and April because that's the long haul and that's when I feel like I don't want to be a teacher anymore. [sigh] Work with me, Hallmark... create some made-up holiday, such as "Teacher sanity day."

Please come quickly spring break, and if you don't come fast enough, I think I might be the delinquent one who has teacheritis or somethin'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment