Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just call me killer...

Well, it's official. I killed our little friend.

Obituary:
Little dude was sadly (and accidentally) maimed by a blow to the head and arm with an avocado. Little dude loved to hide behind kites and in garbage cans, scare his people friends by jumping out of random places, and eat his fair share of creepy crawly bugs and mosquitoes. He is survived by his people friends. Flushing ceremonies occurred around 7 pm on March 2.

Wanted ad:
Wanted: New little dude to eat the creepy crawly bugs and mosquitoes. New little dude needs to NOT use the garbage can as a hiding place. Not having such a strong aversion to avocados would be helpful too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm sure he didn't hold it against you in his final days on earth. And, if you ever want to go gecko-huntin' for a new little friend, let me know. I always wanted to catch one! We just need a net...

    ReplyDelete