Friday, March 19, 2010

Let the games begin...

Well, it's official... it is the beginning of SNUGGLE month.

As I mentioned in my last post, Mike is quite the sports and game fanatic, so as of 11 PM tonight (Thailand time), I will have officially lost him to:

Like I said in my last post, I love sports too, but just for a different reason than everyone else or for a different reason than most people think: all the snuggling I want as Mike is absorbed in the games! So...let the games & snuggling begin! :)

Click HERE if you want your own snuggle time with your March Madness fanatic.

4 comments:

  1. When will Mike get to watch the Gopher game? I won't give it away....

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He already watched it... 11 pm our time, 11 am your time. He didn't come back to bed too happy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I miss those days. Toddlers don't allow for snuggle time. They're perfect if you want to put yourself on a really harsh exercise regime though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Karly! We're watching here, too. How did you make your Blog List on your web page? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete