1. I NEVER thought I'd be a stay at home mom...EVER.
2. I hate pumping.
3. Every night, I usually have the desire to stay up much later than necessary because I want time to myself after getting all the "evening must do's" done.
4. Emma spit up the other day and I almost puked at the smell of it.
5. I can't wait for Emma's hair to grow longer so people will stop asking "Which one's the girl?"
6. I often lift Owen over my head and "pulse" him to get an arm workout...that's how I plan on getting my arms in shape.i
7. I accidentally tried a drop or two of my milk once.
8. I think Owen is going to be a real heart throb with those long eyelashes, infectious laugh and cute smile.
9. I rock my kids to sleep...go ahead and judge me if you want, but they are only young once and I am going to soak every second of it up.
10. I love that Owen loves blankies...he's my "little Linus"
11. I don't miss teaching...at all.
12. I am addicted to Pinterest for good ideas on how to entertain, stimulate and educate my babies...sometimes I think I would get stuck in a rut otherwise.
13. I hate cutting baby fingernails. I feel like I do it every other day. I hate it!
14. It irritates me when people constantly ask me what I feed my babies because they have so many rolls. So I have big babies. have you never seen a big baby before? I am always tempted to give some snarky reply. I can't help it; my babies are healthy and love my milk...and my milk is apparently whole milk. I get even more irritated when the same people ask me that question each time they see me...as if it is a great conversations starter or something. Seriously.
15. I am completely terrified of flying 23+ hours with the twins back to Minnesota this summer. Terrified, I tell you. So if any of you have advice on flying with 8 month old, crabby teething babies, and then helping them get over jet lag, please let me know your tricks...I will be forever grateful.