Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Service

I am usually not one to complain about service. However, I must say that we have not had the best of service when it comes to booking our airline tickets. We are supposed to go through a specific travel agency, as this travel agency gives us missionary ticket prices. I was told to contact a specific person to book our tickets. I contacted him over a month ago, only to receive an out of office reply saying that he will be out for the next two days. Sure, no problem! I anticipated an e-mail within the next week or so, but still didn't hear from him. So 3 weeks after I sent my first e-mail, I re-emailed him. We still didn't hear from him. So I e-mailed him another 2 weeks after my second e-mail, and got another out of office reply. I'm thinking that a month and a half is a little too long to be able to declare good customer service, especially when I know that my e-mails have reached him and have not been sent out into the void. Well, at least there is still plenty of time to purchase tickets. However, I'm sure that the school would get a better deal if the tickets were purchased sooner than later. Oh well. Here's to another lesson in patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment