Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Let the games begin...

Softball season has started once again. We opted not to play in the co-ed this year, but that does not mean that Mike and I are not busy! He is playing in two different men's leagues this year-- one with church friends, and another with non-church friends. I'm thrilled that the season has begun as well, as this means that I get to spend some time getting my baby fix, while chatting and eating snacks with my girlfriends as we cheer our hubbies/significant others on. Cheers to good friends, good weather, good food and good fun.





1 comment:

  1. Ha! I have to laugh because 1) Mike looks the same as he did when I knew him in high school, and 2) as a single person, I think going to your "hubby's" softball games in the summer is one of those weird things you think you will do when you get married...like one of those silly, but sentimental dreams you have of marriage. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete