Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The raging debate

I have been debating with myself whether or not to take some card making tools/materials to Thailand. On one hand, I'm in a foreign country and I know that I should explore, travel, meet new people, and try new things. (And these are things that I most definitely intend to do no matter what!) On the other hand, there's a long rainy season, card making is a hobby that I enjoy, I don't know how easily I would be able to get materials over there, sometimes I just need a little alone time to recharge, and cards are good gifts/a good ministry. Do I dare take up any space in my suitcase with such things? Or... should I ship them? Or... should I just not do anything and find a new hobby? Hmmmm. The debate rages on.

2 comments:

  1. My idea is that you come home when you run out of cards and we can make a bunch together! A practical solution, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete