Thursday, April 23, 2009

Not quite

Well, we are not quite finished. I recently sent all of those documents to Thailand. I had a check-list to help me determine which items needed to be signed and sent directly to the school and which items could simply be scanned. Apparently, I didn't quite follow that check-list correctly, as all of the scanned documents also needed to be signed and sent directly to the school. So the school is missing 7 documents from us. Bummer. That means the process will be delayed for another week. I don't know how long it takes for the MOE of Thailand to approve all of our documents and give us a letter and application to apply for our 90 day visa, but hopefully it won't take too long in order to compensate for my mistake. :) Thankfully I can pay the post office a large sum of money to have my documents arrive in Thailand within the next 3-4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment