Monday, March 16, 2009

Seventeen again

We had an eventful day yesterday with Mike's surprise birthday party and then dinner and a movie with my dad. We met up with my dad at Panera and then went to go see the movie, "Slumdog Millionare." (Which by the way, is probably one of the best movies I have seen in a long time... though Gran Torino was very well done too.) Anyway, so after just having celebrated Mike's 27th birthday, as usual, we got in line to get our ticket stubs ripped off at the entrance to the theater. Mike is the first out of all of us to hand his ticket over, and the worker asks to see his ID!!! I started laughing hysterically as the worker then proceeded to ask my dad if he was seeing the movie with us because it was rated R. HA! He was only 10 years off on Mike's age! I know he looks young, but THAT young? REALLY?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment