Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh so blue...

We have been busy printing documents to courier to Thailand in order to obtain our work visas. All of these documents have to be signed individually in blue ink. Blue ink proves that it is not a copy, I guess. Anyway, I looked everywhere in the house for a blue pen. I have come to realize that we are truly pencil or black pen people. We happened to have ONE blue pen in the house that I could find. We started signing the documents, but every 3-4 pages, the silly thing died. We'd have to scribble to get the pen to start working again, but despite our efforts the pen would continue to die after just a few signatures. Since signing these documents, I have found two more blue pens in different purses and Mike brought home three more blue pens from his desk at school. Now we have a plethora... now that we are done signing the majority of the documents. Too funny.

1 comment:

  1. What a writer you are, Karly. I love your titles! You keep me smiling, even though I will be sad when you leave!

    ReplyDelete