Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things that make me laugh...

Situation 1:
Mike and I walk into a Thai food restaurant. The waiter gives Mike the translated English menu and gives me the Thai menu.

Situation 2:
New Korean Student in my class (but has already had me for 3 days): So I hear there’s a new Korean Spanish teacher this year... is that you?

Me: [pausing...wondering if he's serious or not] Well, it certainly isn’t Mr. Bob!

(Mr. Bob taught Spanish full time at ICS for several years, but switched positions and is currently the Bible teacher. However, he does still teach one Spanish class.) Click here to see pictures of the staff and you can look for him (and me... though don't mind the terrible non-smiling, white-shirt pictures that we had to submit to the Ministry of Education, and that the school decided to put up on their website until yearbook pictures are taken. They're so terrible that they're almost funny.) Click here to see Mike. Oh, and check out how blue his eyes look in the picture; we think they photoshopped them to be super blue like that. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment