Thursday, June 4, 2009

You grab a line...

...and I'll grab a pole and we'll all go on down to the old fishin' hole.

I am ecstatic about the thought of going fishing in Thailand. Whenever my dad comes to visit, we are for sure going to take a fishing trip! This evening I was looking at some crazy pictures of some of the freshwater and saltwater fish that people have caught in the Phuket area. Click here and here to view some crazy awesome pictures!!!

My goodness... do you think we may need some help reelin' some of those fatties in so we don't fall out of the boat? Though, when I was looking at photos, I saw many pictures of people in the water holding the fish or ray...

...uhm, no thanks. I'll stay in the boat where I am a little more confident that my legs won't be mistaken for food and bit off by some enormous fish with a ginormous appetite. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment