Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random

So this has nothing to do with anything, other than the fact that I just felt like blogging about these three things:

1. We went to Culvers tonight and I went to use the bathroom. I am a shoe looker-- I look for shoes under a stall to check whether it's empty or not. I checked in stall one and it was occupied... with boys shoes. I went to the next stall, which was empty, but then hesitated because I actually had to stop and wonder if I was in the women's bathroom or not. I was... and the 7 year old looking boy that I saw in the entry afterwards most definitely was not. I will admit that I had to giggle to myself.

2. I read on yahoo this evening that a girl won $50,000 for being the fastest texter. Seriously? That's the world's most ridiculous competition that I have heard of in my life. Way too much money for a dumb "talent" in my opinion.

3. I'm taking this AP Spanish training class at Carleton college at the end of June and I had to watch this Spanish movie by Pedro Almodovar called, "Hable con ella" (Speak to her) and I must say it was one of the strangest movies that I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment