Monday, June 22, 2009

Inconceivable

It is amazing to me how generous people are. My dad, for one, is probably saving us $150/month by allowing us to store our belongings at his house, instead of us having to rent at a storage facility. Our co-workers from TLO gave us a very generous goodbye/send off gift. Parents and students from TLO have given us generous gifts and many gift cards to our favorite caffeine joint, Caribou Coffee. It is unbelievable to me how giving people are; we are so blessed.

I was once again blown away with the generosity of others today. My dad informed me this morning that the church that I grew up at has decided to support us and give us an extremely generous monetary gift. These are people that may or may not know me, as it has been years since I have attended this church on a regular basis, but even so, they don't know Mike at all. It floors me that they have felt called to give to us. I am grateful and blown away by NL, who spear heads the outreach ministry at the church and decided to involve the church with our teaching ministry in Thailand. I was brought to tears this morning; there are not even words to describe how thankful I am. Thank you for how you are all such blessing to us. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment