Friday, September 7, 2012

Shhhhhh....

Remember THIS post? Well, I've been busy working on finishing/making more quiet book pages.

Flower page: button the flowers on and off


Dinosaur page: sensory play with different textured ribbons from the volcano. Learn to zip and unzip the zipper on the dinosaur.

Unzip the dinosaur for a surprise... 2 dinosaur eggs!!!

 Crack open the eggs to find two cute baby dinosaurs!

 Viola! :) Adorable, right? Sometimes I laugh at how funny they are.

Other pages still in progress:
-Felt dolls (see last post)
-A cookie page with snaps, buttons, and a fun spatula.

Ideas in the making:
-A barnyard with chickens, cows and sheep
-Mr. Potato Head
-Fishing page

The ideas are endless... however, my time is quickly running out! :) (Hooray!!!)

4 comments:

  1. Could they be any cuter? Nice work!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable! Have you seen the cute personalized onesies people are making by sewing simple shapes on purchased onesies? I saw an adorable strawberry one with red and white polka-dot fabric for the berry and soft green corduroy as the leaves. It might be a fun future project for you if you run out of sewing projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do a potato head, I promise you it will be worth its weight in gold when you are delirious from lack of sleep. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard at anything in my life.

    ReplyDelete