Sunday, December 26, 2010

Name that photo

This was a picture that Mike's brother, Pete, took on Christmas. It was so funny to me that I decided to make a little "name that photo" contest out of it. Post your witty title for this picture as a comment on the blog or FB note and perhaps you will be the lucky winner. The winner will get a prize sent to them all the way from Thailand! Good luck!


Want to see the picture better? Click on the picture to enlarge the picture (if you're on the blog, not FB).

5 comments:

  1. Mike says, "These smell better than mine!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I think there's something in there!... Never mind!!!"

    ~Madeline Martens

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's so much going on in this photo! i have no idea where to start!!! ha ha ha!!
    -kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily Erie Aust likes this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bernd: "Why, oh why do I keep slapping myself?"

    Mike: "Are these real feet???"

    Karly: "I think I just threw up in my mouth. 555."

    -Bennie

    ReplyDelete