Sunday, November 21, 2010

Amendments

We've made a few amendments to the game playing log...

1. Since our group of friends often get together on the weekends to play games, and there usually are too many of us to play one game together, often times I find myself playing games without Mike. The whole game/meal deal was so that we would spend more time together, but arguably so, I am still playing games and even in the same room. Amendment #1: 1/4 time instead of no time.

2. I don't like learning new games. So in order to encourage me in this area, Amendment #2: for every time I learn to play a new game, I get 2X time.

3. "Free-bee" Amendment #3: for every 10 meals I earn, I get a free meal. (I think I need a punch card or something...)

1 comment:

  1. A punch card sounds like a good idea. This reminds me of reward systems with the kids. They were hard to keep up for mom. You should get a reward for keeping track of your game playing. :)

    ReplyDelete