Saturday, October 9, 2010

Riddle me this, riddle me that...

What do baked potatoes, a unicycle, squeaky rubber chickens & roasted chicken have in common?






... give up??

Perhaps a few videos & pictures of our night at the "Flying Chicken" restaurant will help you make the connection. :)







Unicycle dude showing off that chickens are a piece of cake because he can spear limes

Grant getting his helmet strapped on.

They had us try to catch baked potatoes. I was thankful that it was a baked potato and not a chicken!
They gave me one more try after this video... and I got it!

Here's proof that I did catch the potato (notice the worker's "jazz hands" in the back... I think he really wanted me to win a rubber chicken because he was guiding my helmet head to the right place. :) )

The prize for getting catching the baked potato on the helmet spoke.

Mike was too fast for me... he got the potato on the spoke on the first try,  but I hadn't started recording yet, thinking I had some time. :(

Ryan showing us how it's done (sorry it's sideways... I don't know how to turn it if it's recorded this way!)

Our fun group: Ryan & Jaime, Carolyn & Grant,  & Mike & me with the owner of the restaurant and the two talented unicyclists/food launchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment