Friday, October 1, 2010

Bursts of laughter

One of my Spanish 2 classes erupted into laughter today when at the end of class I held up a bag and said, “Is this anyone’s bag?” It was about 2 seconds of laughter and then, as if they had planned it, they all simultaneously said, “BAAAAAAAAG!” and then burst into laughter again. I don’t even know why I asked in English… slip of the tongue, I guess. Either way, apparently my accent is quite entertaining to them. They made their way out the door in fits of laughter.

Later, as I was sitting in my room at my computer one student walked by my semi-open door, made sure I was looking, and yelled, “FLAAAAG” as he waved his hand in the air like a flag flapping in the breeze.

It’s just too easy to pick on a Minnesotan. Glad I could make their day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment