Saturday, April 3, 2010

If it's not one game, it's another... part 2

The following pics are from the ICS men's softball game. Did I ever mention how much Mike likes being surrounded by other sports obsessed men interested in sports as much as he is? Oh, I did? Okay, just wanted to make myself clear so that you understand that he is a game fiend. A game fiend of all sorts...

Choosing teams... like elementary recess all over again.

Batter up!

Swing batter, batter... SWING! (Brian Regan anyone?)

Will, cheering on his dad, Todd.

Pound it, brother!


How many outs?

3 comments:

  1. Mike looks like the Butler coach...don't you think? Rob and I were watching the game yesterday and both of us noticed it!

    Love your blog!

    Love, Katie Nash - Stillwater

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i agree. surprisingly, you're not the only one to have mentioned that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Mike loved every minute of this!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete