Friday, April 9, 2010

Can I get a woot-woot?!

We're officially on spring break! (Insert woot-woot here). And it seriously couldn't have come soon enough... it's been a long time and waiting! :)

We're headed off to Nepal tomorrow morning with 9 other friends to hike the Annapurna Circuit. We're looking forward to new scenery, cooler weather, fellowship with great friends, exercise, and taking in God's majestic glory.

I can't wait to share pics of our trip with you when we come back... get ready to be blown away! :)

Catch ya' on the flip-side of our Nepal trip! Woot-woot!

Tootles.

2 comments:

  1. We will be praying for you! Hope it is a wonderful time! I heard that the tea house accommodations aren't anything fancy. Be prepared!

    Love you,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty jealous....I keep telling Vance that Nepal is really high on my travel wish list :) Do some hiking for me, and I'll have some tapas for you...

    ReplyDelete