Thursday, October 18, 2012

Full hands and hearts.

These are some of my favorite pictures of Emma and Owen. They are just such sweet babies!!!

In our last ultrasound, they were positioned face to face, just like this. It makes me think they are telling each other sweet secrets. Mike jokes about the secret handshake that they'll have. I pray that they will be the best of friends!


It's amazing to me how quickly you forget how life was without your children. I feel like they have always been a part of me! It's also amazing to me how fierce your love is for them from the moment you set eyes on them... you don't even know them but you love them so intensely.
These two precious babies have captivated our hearts. Our hands and hearts are full. Our cups runneth over.

4 comments:

  1. They are so incredibly cute and wonderfully precious! I love these photos too, especially the nose to nose shot. =) Welcome to the BEST job in the world! Kisses to your beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so precious!!!! You know, I was just saying something similar to Josh last night, about realizing that I don't think my girls will ever understand just how much I love them--at least probably not until they are mothers. That love is just so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, que guapos son!! Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Praise God for this taste of His love for us, his children! love you sista! hugs to your sweeties!

    ReplyDelete