Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wishful thinking

We've had a few colder than normal days here in Bangkok, which has been amazing. The last 3 days, I have enjoyed wearing pants, long-sleeved shirts, socks, & closed-toed shoes to school. I've also enjoyed having my windows and doors wide open, instead of running the air-con.

I think my Spanish 1 students have finally perfected saying, "It's cold" in Spanish as they come into class shivering. They have also been taking advantage of this crazy opportunity to wear their fake letter jackets (more on this later).

The "cold" spell has made for some funny comments from the students, my personal favorite being, "Do you think it will snow? That would be so great if it did."Sorry dude, pretty sure 66-70 degrees isn't cold enough for snow. Nice try though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment